Wednesday, May 6, 2009

MY HEART BEATIN' SONG

Salam...
Memories ....
though it is gone forever
but .... my heart still growth fonder
for the memories & everlasting love...
Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton

Can I touch you There - Michael Bolton

Beauty & the Beast - Paebo Bryson & Celine Dion

Unchained Melody - Righteous Brother

Hello - Lionel Ritchie

Ahora Quien - Marc Anthony

Hero - Enrique Iglesias

When I need You - Leo Sayer

Always on my Mind - Willie Nelson

Hotel California - Eagle

My Heart will Go On - Celine Dion

One Moment in Time - Whitney HOuston

My Baby You - Marc Anthony

Time after Time - Cyndi Lauper

When u Believe - Whitney & Mariah Carey

Where Do Broken Heart Go - Whitney Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment

dear frens,
who ever u r, where ever u from, what ever u want to b..as long as my frens do says sumthing or comment.
luv u...always.. make my day be brighter.